First of all, we would like to thank you for visiting this site. Now that you are here, we may have transferred a cookie to your computer. A cookie is a small piece of information sent from this website to your browser for storage on your computer. If you want to know more about them then there is a useful and slightly complicated explanation on Wikipedia,
Where do the cookies come from?
- The software that runs this site may transfer a temporary cookie so it can keep track of what it’s doing. As it’s temporary it may be deleted when you leave here.
- So that we can measure the popularity of posts, where people come from and other general statistics,we may use Google Analytics. It may store cookies to track new and repeat visitors. It does not have any detail on who you are.
- Cookies used on this site do not contain any personal information.
- Any information collected is anonymous and generalised.
- This site will not sell any email addresses and names to any third party
- Any email addresses/names left in comments or mentioned in emails sent to us will be kept private and not sold to anyone
- Your privacy is respected at all times
If you wish to know how to remove cookies then AboutCookies.org should be of help.
As this site uses software that was created by another person or company, the usage of cookies is beyond our control and we may not be able to ask your permission.